- "It's so bad it's pathetic. I would be crying, but I'm laughing at the stupidity and blindness of those who made this video."
- "This isn't a promotional video for the CMA. It's the death rattle of a dying race of heterodox 'reformers'"
- "This is absolutely disgusting. Is the bishop purposely trying to alienate the various members of his flock? If so, he's doing a great job. He's not getting a single penny from me."
- "Thank God we only have about two and a half more years with this kind of stuff. When will the bishop realize that he and his cronies are stuck in the 1970's? I mean, really, folk/rock music in St. Stan's? Get real."
By the way, the Cleansing Fire Choir, "Schola Ignem," now has 10 members. Thank you to all!
4 comments:
All very good observations, and ones that I had myself.
I can't wait to hear this choir.
Al those quotes are right on the money too.
Don't feel bad folks. I was the only positive commentor and it looks like DOR deleted by comment too. :(
I think the DoR wisely realized that it was better to have no comments at all than to pick and choose which comments they would allow to be displayed.
~Dr. K
Post a Comment