Cleansing Fire Has Moved...
All new blog posts will appear there, so update your bookmarks and live feeds. If you would like to post a comment to one of the older articles, please do so on the new site. Thank you, and God bless!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Diaconate Ordination - Part V
Let's see how many people you can name from the opening procession at the June 5 ordination Mass. This video is kind of like a who's who of DoR politicking. I have another video I will upload soon showing the second part of the procession.
On an unrelated note, we will be starting voting in the "Vocatus Es Contest" when we switch over to the new site.
On an unrelated note, we will be starting voting in the "Vocatus Es Contest" when we switch over to the new site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Bishop Clark, From His Humble Servants:
"Prince of degredations, bought and sold,
These verses, written in your crumbling sty,
Proclaim the faith that I have held and hold,
And publish that in which I mean to die."
These verses, written in your crumbling sty,
Proclaim the faith that I have held and hold,
And publish that in which I mean to die."
No comments:
Post a Comment