Cleansing Fire Has Moved...

www.cleansingfiredor.com


All new blog posts will appear there, so update your bookmarks and live feeds. If you would like to post a comment to one of the older articles, please do so on the new site. Thank you, and God bless!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fr. Barron Comments on Eucharistic Adoration

Seeing as how Eucharistic Adoration has come up in a few places here recently, I thought I should post this video. A nod of the miter to Fr. Barron for his simple eloquence and defense of this noble practice.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff.

~Dr. K

Mike Shea said...

To steal a phrase from Fr. Corapi, it appears that Fr. McBrien has been educated into imbecility.

To Bishop Clark, From His Humble Servants:

"Prince of degredations, bought and sold,
These verses, written in your crumbling sty,
Proclaim the faith that I have held and hold,
And publish that in which I mean to die."