Cleansing Fire Has Moved...
All new blog posts will appear there, so update your bookmarks and live feeds. If you would like to post a comment to one of the older articles, please do so on the new site. Thank you, and God bless!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Submissions for the Vocatus Es Contest
The following are submissions for the create-your-own vocations poster for Rochester. Enjoy! We'll start voting once we have several posted. Send your submission for funny or serious DoR self-designed posters to me at cleansingfire@live.com.
Submitted serious vocations poster:
Submitted humorous vocations posters:
Submitted serious vocations poster:
Submitted humorous vocations posters:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Bishop Clark, From His Humble Servants:
"Prince of degredations, bought and sold,
These verses, written in your crumbling sty,
Proclaim the faith that I have held and hold,
And publish that in which I mean to die."
These verses, written in your crumbling sty,
Proclaim the faith that I have held and hold,
And publish that in which I mean to die."









5 comments:
Please don't recruit lost people to become priests, we have enough priests who are lost already. We need priests who know their way around enough to go find the lost sheep and bring them home.
It's under the "humor" category for a reason, CB.
yes, it's intended as a joke and with reference to the LOST TV show (that's where the image is from)
The top ones are great
Ben and Mary,
LOVE it! That window just cracked me up in the LOST finale. So very "coexist"-ish.
Post a Comment